We are very excited to offer a very special pre-convention trip to the World Famous Hamptons, playground of the Rich and Famous. A professional, experienced guide will conduct a driving tour, pointing out some of the homes of the well-known residents.
The highlight of this tour will be the stop at Guild Hall in East Hampton. First we will tour the Theater where Patrick Troughton, father of Michael Troughton, performed. Michael — and perhaps one or two of our other guests — will be joining us on this trip.
Then we will tour the Art Museum, now in its 80th year. The holdings of the 19th, 20th, and 21st century art include paintings, sculpture, prints, watercolors, photographs, and drawings by internationally distinguished artists such as Pollack, Krasner, deKooning and Lichtenstein. There are both permanent and changing exhibitions of both one person and group shows.
Your trip includes:
- Deluxe continental breakfast at the hotel — available from 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM.
- Round trip motorcoach transportation from the Hyatt Hotel
- Admission and tour of both the Theater and Art Museum at Guild Hall
- Guided driving tour of the famous Hamptons
- All taxes and tips on included features
This trip will depart from the hotel on Friday morning, November 10, 2017 at 8:00 AM and return by 1:00 PM. Bring your cameras!
[Available on Constant Contact][CC]